It’s your little fur nose’s birthday and you want to prepare a very special treat for your four-legged friend to celebrate the day? We’ll tell you the three best recipes for dog cakes.
These recipes are not only quick and tasty but can also be tailored to suit your four-legged friend. You can simply replace ingredients that your furry friend does not tolerate and thus individually respond to possible allergies and intolerances of your four-legged friend.
Minced Meat Sausage CakeDog in Front of the Cake
- 250 g ground beef
- 150 grams of potatoes
- 1 egg
- 2 cups grated cream cheese
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes until they are done and then mash them with a fork, for example.
- Mix the mashed potatoes with the ground beef and egg.
- Pour the mixture into a 12 cm springform pan and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
Pie with Tuna
- 5 eggs
- 70 g coconut flour
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ can of tuna
- 1 cup granulated cream cheese
- Mix eggs and honey with a hand mixer.
- Grate the carrots and add them to the egg mixture.
- Now slowly add the flour until a smooth dough forms.
- Fill the dough into a 13 cm diameter baking pan and bake the cake at 170 degrees for at least 40 minutes.
- Divide the cooled cake into upper and lower halves.
- Mix the grainy cream cheese and tuna into a cream and spread it on the bottom half of the cake. Now put the top half of the biscuit back on the cake.
Cake without Baking
Since this pie contains raw ground beef, it should be eaten on the same day.
- 500 g ground beef
- 400 g low-fat quark
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- Finely slice the courgettes and grate the carrots.
- Press 400g of the mince into the mold so that it forms a base.
- Now layer low-fat quark and vegetables alternately on your base.
Decorate your baked cake easily with toppings of your choice. Make sure the cake is cool before decorating. Topping your cake with granulated cream cheese first is a good base to further decorate the cake with your choice of sausages, treats, or other toppings.