Many dogs like to run around in the fluffy white, but not all bipeds are as enthusiastic. But there are probably many benefits:
- The risk of ticks undeniably decreases significantly.
- The dog does not get as dirty at all as when it is slushy and mild weather.
- It is easier to see if there are people, other dogs, or wild animals nearby because they leave traces behind, which can be an advantage on the walk.
- Pulsing in the snow provides good free exercise for both two- and four-legged people.
- The scents become so much more intense in freshly fallen snow – extra exciting for the dog!
What do you and your doggy think? Do you like the snow? Feel free to remind us of more benefits of the snow – for our editorial dogs, and we at the editorial office, like it – at least during the winter months!