Italian Greyhound is a fast runner and an approachable softie who wants as much cuddle as possible. The breed is perfect for those who long for the charm of speed and a warming company.
1. Generally called “Italian” by breeders.
2. In Europe, it participates in classic racing competitions.
3. Is an adult when he is two years old and normally lives to 14-15 years of age.
4. Can withstand cold temperatures relatively well, if it is allowed to keep moving. Wind and rain, on the other hand, are nothing for an Italian.
5. Characteristic of the breed is that it holds up one of the front legs. Sitting or standing.
6. It both loves and needs a lot of physical closeness and cuddles.
7. A cozy family dog that often gets along well with other dogs in the family.
8. There is a small hunting dog in the Italian greyhound. Birds and rats can get into trouble if they share a home with an Italian.
9. Fells very little. It is enough to wipe the dog with a damp cloth from time to time.
10. An Italian is fresh and clean. It smells very little dog.